We are very proud to announce that Jo Haigh, CEO, is a finalist for the 2021 Non-Executive Director Awards, in the category of Private/Private Equity Backed.
The Non-Executive Director Awards, in association with Peel Hunt and sponsored by The Sunday Times, recognises the achievements of NEDs within the Business and Not-For-Profit/Public Sector communities.
Jo was nominated by a board member from Training Qualifications UK Ltd, for whom Jo is Non-Executive Director.
Jo joins fellow finalists in the Private/Private Equity Backed category, which includes:
- Gary Browning Eton Bridge Partners Ltd
- Gaynor Coley The Wave
- Sally Duckworth StorMagic Ltd
- Jo Haigh Training Qualifications UK Ltd
- Steve Holliday CityFibre Holdings Limited
To view the full list of finalists click here.
The best of Britain’s boardroom talent will be celebrated via a live stream awards ceremony on Thursday 25th March. We congratulate all other finalists and wish them the best of luck!
Join Jo on her upcoming online workshop | Wednesday 10 March | Half-Day - 9:30 - 12:30
Topics covered in the workshop will include:
- Explore why you want to be a Non-Executive Director
- What are the essential skills you need to perform at a world-class level?
- Getting noticed including; A killer NED CV, highlighting your position as a thought leader and how to stand out from the crowd
- Pre-appointment due diligence
- Contacting with the organisation and protection tools including what to put in a contract and what it a reasonable fee and commitment
The online workshop is taking place on Wednesday 10th March at 9:30 - 12:30. To register please click here.
This workshop is part of our Business Masterclass Series, where Jo Haigh will be facilitating four interactive business workshops, covering essential skills and insights for directors, to learn more please click here.