On the day you are fortunate enough to become a director wouldn't it be great to hit the ground running and start your new role better prepared?
And if you are part of an existing board and want to ensure your new appointees are super effective from day one, then having a great induction plan will increase their chances.
This Director’s Induction Pack gives you a comprehensive tool kit that you can tailor to your company using our straightforward checklist and templates. The pack’s sections and attachments include:
- Data gathering and general information sharing
- The role of the director
- Operations induction processes
- Form of consent to act as a director and secretary
- Conflict of interest disclose form for directors form
- Directors personal information form
- Reserved powers / managing risk in the boardroom attachment